Saturday, June 02, 2007

deadly obsession?

For the past couple of nights now I have been tearing my house apart. Because of my recent graduation, the house has been a complete mess -- not just because I've been going crazy with projects, but also because in order for the place to get clean (for impending company), everything has to get pushed around as well. Basically, everything that I own was on the floor at some point and then put in its rightful place.

Or so I thought.

I'll admit it: I'm obsessed with post-it notes. Not just regular post-it notes, but the cool ones from Knock Knock which are sold at local Urban Outfitters stores if you're curious. A friend of mine bought these awesome post-it notes from them and they've peaked my interest. Now I can't go a day without using one in my planner, which I probably don't need anymore since I don't have school. But like everything else I have, I figure I need it.


Anyway. I can't find my "To Do" post-its, and it's driving me MAD. I think it particularly sucks that I have a need for this, especially at a time I actually need it. It's one thing when I don't and I force myself to use something (like when you buy food and realize the day before it expires that it's going to expire, so you eat it). But I want to use it ... NOW!!!

So, these wonderful post-its probably ended up:
1) in the trash
2) somewhere in a pile of crap
or
3) in the elusive "black hole"

If it ended up in the trash, I would be seriously devastated. If it's in a pile of crap, at least I know it's somewhere safe (much like when I can't find my credit card and I know it's in the house somewhere because I would never take it out). If it has "accidentally" landed in the middle of nothing, I guess I could just buy another one. But I reeeeeally want my old one. Really.

I also want the ones that say "Complaint," "Please," and "Or Else." Sure, I could probably just have regular post-its, but where's the fun in those except that they come in different colors? I guess I just like novelty post-its. Novelty in general. Does it make me a novelist? Oh god, I hope it does.

Visit: KnockKnock (all post-its)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Venus ~ Vi said...

Caroline,

You are welcome. You know I like to push things that I love. Missing?! Someone may have "accidentally" took it home with them (not me since I have gazillion of these post it.)! I suggest that you start a investigation......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home