Monday, October 09, 2006

my three subscriptions.

The Google Reader is genius! I love it... everything is at my fingertips. Sort of. Anyway, here are my three:

  • The Leaky Cauldron: This is my first stop for anything Harry Potter related. Sometimes I'll be bored and I'll just kind of look through everything here. And, with the new pictures from the fifth movie, my interest has been sparked again. So I always give this place a visit. I love how they post news, rumors, etc. If you're a HP fan you probably already know about this site. If not... get with it! ;)
  • Pink Is the New Blog: My daily celebrity gossip/humor/whatever site, which I mentioned on my first blog ... it took me forever to find his feed, though. It's on the sidebar with all the other little icons and advertisments, which I had to rustle through a little bit. I look forward to the pictures mostly.
  • Gawker.com: I had to be on the up and up with celebrity gossip for my internship last semester, and one of the sites I looked at a lot (and discovered) was this one. I especially liked looking at Gawker Stalker, which is this crazy thing where people send in tips about where celebrities have been spotted. The exact time, exact place, who they are with, and it gets marked on a MapQuest-looking map. Creepy, but strangely, I cannot look away.... oh yeah, and it's really just Manhattan based. I don't seem to mind.
And ... that is all. The Google Reader is good when I don't feel like going to a whole bunch of sites. As for RSS and whatever, I feel like I'm getting addicted. And if a site doesn't have a feed, I go NUTS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home