Saturday, June 09, 2007

notes from the underground:

(aka stuff on the web I stumbled upon/like/shocked me/etc.)

- Someone found a love letter in a Grateful Dead Family Album. I'm in love with whomever wrote it.
- The Defenders of Stan is now up to Episode 8. Hooray!
- Coverage of Paris Hilton crying continues! But damnit, I haven't seen a video of her crying mommy yet ... YouTube for the first time ever, is useless. (By the way, I missed my local news coverage of the whole thing, being out having a life and all. Ha.)
- Tony Thompson of Hi-Five died June 1st. Color me shocked. And sad.
- Always been a Rosie O'Donnell fan because she's fascinating to me. However, not a fan of the blonde chick that pretty much made her leave quickly. It seems that she is now taking on the role of outspoken loudmouth. Muwahaha.
- Tell me you don't remember this guy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home