Monday, October 23, 2006

techno-del.icio.us!

Here are my Technorati, and my del.icio.us accounts. I'm still working on putting everything together on it (links and stuff), but for some reason, I'm having a hard time putting links up. Meaning: I don't know what to put. Yeah, I realize putting stuff you like is the way to go, but I never realized that I only liked maybe a few websites, as opposed to a lot. Or maybe I just hate having to link things on the page when I already have them on my browser? None the less, it's good for when I'm on another computer and I forget the exact website to something. I could just log in and get the link right away instead of doing a search. I'm adding sites on deeeeeelishious whenever I see something on the main page I like, which is how I found Uncommon Body. There are no pictures or anything, but I love the information. It's very interesting.

Eh. Anyway, it's a work in progress. Check back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home