Thursday, September 13, 2007

decals, decals, decals ...


Just when I thought I couldn't love Threadless any more than I already do, I recently discovered that they offer wall decals through Blik, a shop that specializes in decals not just for your walls, but also your car and other likely surfaces.

I'm definitely looking into re-decorating once I have my apartment to myself (and my sister, aka my roommate), and I've found a whole lot of really cute decals that I *might* try and get away with. Two of my favorites:

Curiosity killed the catSummer Wind

As a huge fan of Threadless, I am definitely into Blik's Threadless Shop. I love wearing their shirts and just the thought of putting another one of their wonderful creations on my wall is even better. I love "Ambition Killed The Cat" and "Summer Wind." (Both of what each decal piece looks like is pictured above, but click on the links to see what they actually look like on someone's wall!)

More prose!

Prose has to be the one that has peaked my interest the most! Granted, I don't have a fireplace, but I definitely like the different suggestions of how to put it to good use. I'd probably use some kind of really nice/profound/well-known quote if I were to ever do this.

The whole decal thing might not be practical for some, especially since most of us can't stay in our 20s forever, and some of the decal designs may be a little too kiddish for some people's tastes. But ... I do think it's kind of like a new spin on wallpaper, and a great way to just kind of do up another room in an unconventional kind of way.

Visit: Blik

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home