Friday, August 31, 2007

george michael bluth is superbad.




Oh, how I love thee, George Michael Bluth. Or should I call you by your real name, Michael Cera? Or maybe I should say your name in your native Canadian tongue ... Michael Cera...

I know it's largely unhealthy to harbor a crush on such a young lad (I believe he is a strapping 19 years old ... ), but I suppose it's his boyish charm that really gets me (in other words: I don't CARE that it's unhealthy!!!). It had first gotten to me while watching one of my favorite shows of all time, "Arrested Development." Something really nerdy/geeky about him got me right here in my little heart. This is what happens when you like that "type": you spot them right away, and you could probably sniff them out in a second. Ahh, such is life.

But, I digress. I think it hurts my heart a little bit now that he's such a big star due to being in "Superbad." Now everybody wants to get their grubby mitts on him, and it makes me want to spit on people. It just goes to show that you can't keep something good for yourself too long; people are bound to find out about it.

Sigh. Another thing I cannot enjoy ... another person that is no longer "mine." This, is life.

Visit: Funny (old) interview with George Michael's co-star in "Superbad," Jonah Hill at HoboTrashcan. That guy is FUN-NY. I swear, these two are the new Odd Couple. Whatever that means.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home