Thursday, November 02, 2006

final project woes.

I have the strangest feeling that I might need to come up with another project proposal. It always happens: I get an idea, blow it up out of proportion, and then I decide to abandon it. That's what happens to my "greatest" ideas: I get excited about it one minute, and the next, I feel like I'm totally over it. And I don't think that's good since this final project is coming close to being due ... isn't it?

And frankly, I have no idea what it is that I want to do anymore. I think I might actually just be going through a "phase" and I'll probably feel differently tomorrow. But this is the first time in a while I've actually sat down and thought about what it is I need, and what it is I need to do, and it's a little overwhelming for me. Maybe because I'm doing everything in one sitting.

If there IS anything that I need right now, it's a new computer, and I'm getting one pretty soon. I also got a coupon for $30 off, so I'm going to use that as soon as possible (you know how I love the deal-ie-os). Or at least before the coupon expires. I just hope that I'll be able to get my stuff together in time (I usually do). But, not to fear ... I'm working on more ideas. My mind feels a little more scrambled than it usually is. And, like I said ... I'll probably feel differently tomorrow. I need to just get up and walk away for a little bit and take a nap.

(p.s. Watching all the shows like Yacht Rock makes me want to do something like that too, by the way. It's so confusing. So many shows ... so little time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home