Friday, November 03, 2006

Urban Dead isn't fun when you don't know how to play.

I played a little bit of Urban Dead at home, or at least tried to. And I got confused a little bit, mainly because I had just logged on, and I found out some dude had kept on killing me until I was dead! I logged off ... and I guess that really wasn't enough? I don't know much about the game to go hide under a tree or anything. Or maybe my internet connection was just SO SLOW to load the page that I was already shown logged in and some guy just decided to make me his victim. that really, really, really sucked. But I was also disappointed that I had no more action points, and just nothing. Being a Zombie in the game isn't exactly cool. And I had to wait for more, because they replenish. I guess it's kind of like my Zombie just took a nap. I was able to stand up just now (me getting killed happened yesterday). So maybe all is not lost.

And now ... I will try my hand at another game, possibly the ones that Marc suggested.

... to be continued.

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

theres a tutorial on this site clik.to/individualism and under the faq section theres a powerpoint presentation that overviews the game take a look if your still willing to play...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home