Friday, December 07, 2007

domo arigato!

My obsession: Domo-kun. My mission: to make a Domo-kun iPod case!!!



I recently found a link to it from the MAKE: Blog while trying to find a picture of my lovely Domo. I don't know why I like this character so much. It's very disturbing for someone my age, but then again, I have a lot of obsessions that would classify me as a twelve year old. So to speak. Well, let's just say that one day I bought myself a small Domokun plush from Urban Outfitters, and two days later, I bought myself an extra large one at Metropark. The main reason: I wanted a bigger one.

But making an iPod case will be a challenge for me, and I think this one would make me happiest due to the fact that it's cute and it's Domokun. If there's anything I love, it's a character that loves watching TV. Except, I don't fart when I'm nervous. Or do I ...

Visit: Tutorial: Furry Monster iPod Case (Domokun) (Craftster)
Domo-kun Official Site (Domomode)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Venus ~ Vi said...

Caroline~

You sew?! Wow...I learnt something new about you everyday!

Don't tell me you bought a sewing machine just for your domo kun! Sometime, i just wonder about you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home