Monday, March 31, 2008

CUPCAKE WEEK ON MARTHA!!!


Kara's Karrot Cupcake!

She teased me with "Cookie Week" ... and now it's "Cupcake Week" on "Martha" and I can't be more excited.

Apparently, a buttload of cupcake shops around the country sent her samples of their goods, including my favorite, SF's own Kara's Cupcakes! I was so delighted when I saw on the table that she had one of their famous pink boxes neatly displayed among the others. I was hoping that Martha would say her favorite was the Chocolate Velvet (because it's mine!), but it's not really surprising that she would pick Kara's Karrot, which is better than most carrot cupcakes I've had.

And besides Martha picking Kara's among some of the best in the country, I'm just ecstatic! I love Kara's Cupcakes. They're delicious and reasonably priced. My favorite, as stated above is the Chocolate Velvet, but I also enjoy the Ghirardelli Chocolate, Java Chip, Fleur De Sel. All of these are chocolate, I know, but I live for chocolate. I also like that they use ingredients from local businesses, more notably local chocolate juggernauts Ghirardelli and Scharffen Berger, which are two of my favorites. No wonder it's so tasty!

All in all, I believe Martha made an excellent choice in naming Kara's Cupcakes among the best. Oh, they're so good... and even though this day is really, really far away, I want to have some at my wedding (Because they do weddings!). If you ever want to catch me around, I'll most likely be at their location at Ghirardelli Square.

Visit: Martha's Favorite Cupcakes (MSO)
Photo Credit: marthastewart.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home